It depends - there are standard ESC/P drivers built into ProWess which support
up to 360dpi and work with QPCPrint, or you can install my enhanced ESC/P2
drivers which support 720dpi - never did manage to work out how they get
1440dpi!

There is a program configure supplied with Prowess which allows you to install
the default printer driver if it is not already set to an Epson printer

Rich