To: "QL-Users list" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 1:43 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL Forum online chat tonight

I hope Peter (vanpeebles on QL Forum) doesn’t mind me copying this here – I thought it might be worth a try as I don’t know how many people get Forum messages regarding the Online Chat in time, without logging in and searching for them.

Peter says that the online chat for QL Forum members will be manned from 8pm tonight. He points out it’s the last one before the QL Is 30 show.

To join in, all Forum members have to do is login to the forum, and click on the ‘Online Chat’ link. Usually there’s anythign from 3 to 6 of us at any one time, would be great if we had a load of people on tonight just before QL Is 30!

Dilwyn