I have read the few demo pages at Amazon and find it a bit circumstancially to use this version as a serious book. I have the native one, and this is a lot better to flip from page to page and to search for special things.

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Wicks" <gtwi...@btinternet.com>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] OUT NOW!

On 03/11/2014 22:42, John Gilpin wrote:
After following the thread, on this list, regarding the interest in Jan Jones's book "QL SuperBASIC - The Definitive Handbook", I was asked by QUANTA to see if I could set up a rapport with Jan to see if she would give QUANTA permission to re-publish her book in electronic format - PDF or e Book formats -

You may remember that the book was first published by McGraw-Hill (UK) Ltd. in 1985 and due to overwhelming demand by QUANTA Members and with Jan's permission, the QUANTA LIMITED EDITION was published in July 1989. Many QLers (both QUANTA members and non-QUANTA Members) now have copies of either the original or the QUANTA Reprint.

At first, when I contacted Jan, she expressed surprise that this book was still in such great demand and said that she would consider our proposal to re-publish the book and get back to me.

As a person who has said on many occasions that any reprint of the book, in electronic form or otherwise, was best done by Quanta, I have say a big thank you to John and Quanta,

Best wishes,

Geoff