Hi Rich,

I am using Sigil to edit the epub file, which formats each page pr section into a series of HTML files and uses ZIP compression to produce the final epub file.

Which is how I produced the SBASIC Reference Manual Ebook, I dumped the HTML web pages into Sigil and after a little reformatting produced a nice ebook for my Kindle.

Sigil can merge all the HTML pages into a single HTML file.

So I suppose a web version is possible, on the assumption the detail can be corrected.

Regards,

Derek