ql wrote:
> We have a system at work with the Tech Preview eval version of
> Windows 10. This late afternoon I gave it a go (but only for about 5
> minutes) with the QL/E environment under QPC2. In a nutshell: It runs!

Great, thanks! Good to see that Windows 10 is still DirectX 3
compatible (the API was created in 1996!). At least the new QPC2
keyboard driver should be pretty future proof I guess.

> The benchmark test did lag a bit (esp. at GRAFSCRN) which may be
> because this PC has a type of embedded i7 CPU which is a bit slow
> when not in TurboBoost mode. Hmmm...

The DirectDraw support probably has deteriorated. Guess there aren't
many applications around that use it anymore ;) On the other hand,
this is just a preview, we'll see.

Cheers, Marcel