Op 17/07/2015 om 11:38 schreef peterfox:
Hi Marcel,

I have had another look on C: and it is not obvious. Any Suggestions, please?

How can one create a larger QXL.Win, please?

TIA & Regards

Peter
Hi,

I suppose you need the instructions to format a 'win'.
The manual says:

WIN_FORMAT 1 Allow WIN1_ to be formatted
FORMAT WIN1_10 Create a 10 Megabyte WIN device on C:
... you have to echo the two characters displayed ...
WIN_FORMAT 1,0 protect WIN1_ again against unwanted formatting
As far as I know you can't modify to size of a 'QXL.WIN' you have to create a larger (or
smaller) one and copy your files.
Hope this helps.
Have a nice day.

François Van Emelen