To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 9:27 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] New QL Assembly Language Book.

Greetings everyone.

After much work, some wailing, some gnashing of teeth and a good few hours typing on my phone while on holiday recently, I have finished updating the file at http://qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk/downloads/QLToday/QL_Assembly.pdf which is the good old Assembly Language book I released into the wild just before Christmas.

Changes are:

George's observations and comments incorporated,
Numerous typos fixed,
LibGen removed until I fix it as there looks to be a chapter rewrite required,
A new, much nicer format used,
Code reformatted to not wander all over the margins,
Proper table layout,
Much nicer code layout,
Orange! (You'll have to read it to follow that one!)
375 pages of sheer bliss, and working cross references and a full, clickable index.

Please download and give copies to both your friends! 😁

Cheers,
Norm.