Hi

Since I have set out on the quest of getting a dedicated QL like
computer I am now considering the alternatives..

My first thought was to use my Atari, but since it got a very limited
screen it is a little bit hard to use.
I also found a DOS capable pc celeron 400Mz , so I tried QPC1. That
worked very well , but seems to be limited to SMSQ/E 2.98.

So I think I am out for a QXL 2 card, if that still works with recent SMSQ/E.

So I wonders if anyone here have a card to sell me?

Michael

BTW, Many years ago I sold a Q40 to someone on this list. Hello , are
you still here?