after many months of the odd hour grabbed here and there, between work, driving, home life and so forth - did I mention Christmas, New Year and a holiday to boot - the latest somewhat exciting issue of the Assembly Language eMagazine is now available for download.

Point your browsers at qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk/downloads/AssemblyLanguage/Issue_003/Assembly_Language_003.pdf (or wget qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk//downloads/AssemblyLanguage/Issue_003/Assembly_Language_003.pdf) and all will be revealed.

We have 29 pages of articles on sorting data, printing multiple strings, a hexdump utility, all you never needed to know about using jump tables in your code, and and some information about upcoming articles on the (new) 68020 instructions available in QPC, but sadly, not in any of the other emulators - yet.

Happy reading and hopefully, the next issue will be out much quicker than this one!

Cheers,
Norm.