To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Instrutions for running SMSQmulator on Raspberry Pi

Hi,

do not unzip the jar file itself.

Just Double-click on the jar file.

That should do it.

Else, from a command line, type "java -jar <entire_path_and_name_of_jar_file".

HTH

Wolfgang

On 02/16/2016 06:14 PM, Ian Burkinshaw wrote:
Can anybody help.

Have installed openjdk7 and also java 7. All seems OK

Saved and unziped the SMSQmulator file. and then the jar file

Can see all the components of the java application, but canot see how to run it.

Ian