Betreff: Re: [Ql-Users] Instrutions for running SMSQmulator on Raspberry Pi
Datum: 2016-02-26T10:26:31+0100
Von: "Graeme Gregory" <gra...@xora.org.uk>
An: "ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com" <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016, at 09:12 AM, Derek Stewart wrote:> Hi Ian,>> I have
SMSQmualtor running OK on a Raspberry PI2, I am wondering how to> access the
GPIO port from SBASIC, as one of the best features of the> Raspberry PI is the
ease of I/O access form simple programming languages> like Python.>
If SMSQlmulator can access files on the host then map /sys/class/gpio
into a place where it can access then all GPIOs can be controlled from
simple file read/writes to files in that directory.

Graeme