Hi Massimino,

I looked at this some time back and found that the "all in one" file was far
too big for C68 to compile so it needed to be split back into its separate
parts sign and a make file created for it. And that's before looking in the
code to find out if there's anything that might need some assembly conversions
etc.

Also, sqlite itself is in two parts, the sqlite utility which allows you to
create and interrogate databases fom a command line, and the main library which
allows you to do the same, but from inside your own application.

I haven't looked at it for a while I'm afraid.

Have fun.

Cheers,
Norm.