Hi QLers,

I’m between work and home and did find some time to make some short videos
about the freeze case. Here they are:

QL/E (v3.11, SMSQ/E v3.22, QPAC2 v4.02) freezes!

http://youtu.be/wcngRwkvc5w

QL/E (v3.11, SMSQ/E v3.22, SMSQmulator v2.12) freezes!

http://youtu.be/HZ9jj162UN4

QL/E (v3.11, SMSQ/E v3.22, QPAC2 v4.02) workaround prevents freeze!

http://youtu.be/D07vYHsvA80

QL/E (v3.11, SMSQ/E v3.22, QPAC2 v4.02) no freeze when QDT is disabled!

http://youtu.be/b-rc6PZASyc

I’m posting this message with my iPhone and will reply to all your replies when
I will be using my home PC, but this can be later on this week.

QL forever!

Urs

Von meinem iPhone gesendet