Hallo Marcel

Am 01/04/2016 um 09:53 schrieb Marcel Kilgus

> Marcel Kilgus wrote:
> > derek wrote:
> >> I have scanned my Easyptr 3 manual to PDF, I am just in the process
> >> of converting the converting to Epub and mobile for the Kindle.
> >
> > The official EasyPtr 4 manual PDF is available here
> >
> > http://files.kilgus.net/smsqe/EasyPtr4.pdf

==== bei mir gibt das folgenden error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

======

> Oh, and QPTR manual has been available for years, too, in case this is
> still unknown:
>
> http://www.kilgus.net/smsqe/development/

Da klappt wenigstens alles, bis auf "EasyPtr4.pdf" wie oben...