Hi Bob,

The main problem with the DBAS package was the lack of source code.

I think that bug fixes were done from disassembles of the original code.

This is a great pity, as DBAS was one of the best packages around for the QL.

Phil Borman's PBOX BBS software used DBAS to store messages and other configuration data files.

I always wanted to convert my BBS system to a web site running on a QL. Maybe a project for the future.

Regards,Derek