Version 1.0.7

A new installer and executable have been uploaded to the files are for Windows
32 and 64 bit. Linux files will follow soon. Tonight most likely!

The new version:

* Allows the source code to be easily downloaded from the Help->About menu.
* Allows any file type to be saved to the host Operating System.

When a file is double-clicked on, on the RIGHT side of the Files tab, you are
prompted to save or cancel. If the file is a normal QL file, you can save the
file to disk by clicking Save. If you click Cancel, the file will try to be
opened in the File Browser tab. It may not open if there are binary characters
in the file, such is the case with Quill and Zip files.

This is necessary as Quill files, for example, or zip files, are both binary
files, but have a normal file type. Executables, for example, have a different
file type. These can't be viewed.

Other files, such as executable files can be saved to the host Operationg
System as above, but clicking Cancel in this case will not attempt to open the
file in the browser.

Cheers,
Norm.