Op Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:22:16 +0100 schreef Marcel Kilgus <ql-us...@mail.kilgus.net>:

Giorgio Garabello wrote:
If I try to load an extension in the usual way (LRESPR filename) and then
load the other using the table QPC2 crash
Code: Select all
100 WTV
105 LRESPR WIN1_DBAS_sys
110 LAUNCH
120 DEFine PROCedure LAUNCH
130    DIM TAB_EXT$(2,50)
140    TAB_EXT$(0) = "WIN1_CLAVIER_bin"
150    TAB_EXT$(1) = "WIN1_DBAS_sys"
170    TAB_EXT$(2) = "WIN1_FILEINFO2_bin"
180    :
190    FOR I = 0 TO 2
200       LRESPR TAB_EXT$(I)
210    END FOR I
220    :
230 END DEFine LAUNCH

This happens with any extension.
Any idea to solve the problem?

I can't reproduce your problem, sorry.

Marcel

Strangely I can.
When run, the system hangs (padlock) so not a total crash.
I did replace the DBAS inside LAUNCH with ENV_bin from the first code block, no point in doing DBAS twice.

I do remember a long time ago I had a similar problem in my BOOT and Jochen Merz advised me to take the LRESPR out of the Proc, as Martyn Hill suggested.

The question is if this is due to one of the extensions themselves or would any set of _bins give problems this way.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";