On 12 Mar 2017 at 22:41, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

> I already mentioned I secured the rights from Bernd Reinhardt to
> distribute his QMake tool. Today I got the manual from Jochen and
> spend a good time converting the Text87 file into a PDF. But it is
> done and I can finally present to you the venerable QMake tool:
>
> https://www.kilgus.net/2017/03/12/qmake-released-for-free/

Many thanks for this effort. I always used C68 Make and GNU Make for
my own projects, never tried QMAKE before. But as you said, QMAKE
helps to reproduce the original Minerva build process. So this might
be a nice thing, in case I find time for Minerva again someday.

Also thanks for creating a PDF with the manual!

All the best
Peter