On 15/03/17 10:35, Wolf wrote:
Hi Norman,

thanks for that, the readme is in the zip file for the binary, I'll
amend the text on the website.

Best regards

Wolfgang

On 15/03/2017 11:24, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Morning Wolf,

You mention,on the Web page, a readme.txt file for the qptr sources,
but the zip file doesn't appear to have one in it.

Probably a minor oversight, but I thought you better know, just in case.

Cheers,
Norm.