Hi all,

A question about QBase and QMenu.

The menu  extensions are used fairly extensively in QBase. However, the
program was originally written in 1998 with whatever version of QMenu was
current then, and it doesn't seem to work properly with the later version
(version 7.66) which is distributed with QPC.

I also have a version 5.06, which appears to work much better with QBase,
and I thought it might be a good idea to link it into QBase with
Q-Liberator and avoid problems for people using later versions.

The other possibility is to update the QBase code, but for this I would
need a manual, which seems to be unavailable (is it really still
commercial?). I did purchase a copy of QMenu in the 1990s, but I can't find
the manual, which I assume is buried somewhere in my attic.

So, does anyone know the correct parameters for linking menu_rext into a
Q_Liberator compiled program?

Thanks,

D.