yes, but probably is a QDT problem..
QMenu 7.66 has a lot of problem, ink  color in view_file remains always
black, extension filter don't work and some other problems... Qmenu 8,
works well..
maybe in QDT the author has done some "tricks" .
Probably the author had to make some adjustments to make it work, which
pggi annoy version 8.

Giorgio