Hehe! Spot on, Tobias
Per
On 05/01/2018 15:49, Tobias Fröschle via Ql-Users wrote:
AF = Awfully faulty
JM = jerkily mended
JS = just stable
MG = mainly good

;) (just joking)

Tobias

Am 05.01.2018 um 12:56 schrieb Norman Dunbar via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

Hi Paolo,

as far as I remember, the code letters for the various QL ROMs have been named
after:

* Taxi Drivers used by Sinclair staff;
* Engineers at Sinclair;
* Women in the Sinclair offices.

There may bo other "uses", but the letters in JM and JS etc are the initials of
certain people from the above list. I have not seen a full list of the various names
actually used though, so I can't tell you who JM and JS were. Sorry.

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.