My dear Marcel

Your write-up on the debugging process is so welcome!

I had been planning to try a monitor, but was unsure how to trap code running in ROM, seeing as you can't set breakpoints there.

So I meandered along in my own naive way instead comparing what source code I had available, disassembly of some parts of the working ROM version and empirical testing :-)

Is QMON yet available as freeware, or otherwise for purchase?

Yours, gratefully...

M.