Hi,

this has been solved and fixed.

The fixed binary version (only) is included in the binaries zip file which I re-upped to the smsqe site.

Thanks to Bob for finding this and testing!

Have fun.

Wolfgang

On 23/06/2018 14:07, Bob Spelten via Ql-Users wrote:
There seems to be a problem with QD on my Q68.
When running Q68 in high resolution 1024x768 and the QD window is set at 80 characters, editing is fine as long as I stay within this 80 chrs margin. I can move the cursor beyond that but when a character is inserted the whole machine freezes.

Also with a wider QD window, typing beyond the 80 chrs margin locks up SMSQ. Setting the right margin at 100 seems to fix the problem but only moves it to position 101.

This was tested with QD's v9 and vB.01 and has never been a problem on QPC2 or SMSQmulator so seems limited to QD interacting with SMSQ/E on the Q68.

Any ideas?
Bob