Hi Malcolm,
Do you have any pictures of the 3U Rack?
It would nice to industrial application of the QL.

RegardsDerek
-------- Original message --------From: Malcolm Lear via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> Date: 05/07/2018  10:34  (GMT+00:00) To:
ql-us...@q-v-d.com Cc: Malcolm Lear <malc...@essex.ac.uk> Subject: Re:
[Ql-Users] 68K/OS
Ah, just found the document on Dilwyn's site, so nothing rare after all.
Malcolm