On 22-06-2019 21:30, Jan Bredenbeek wrote:
I also noticed that the SER_BUFF command which can be used to set the buffer size in SMSQ/E is present in the Q68 version, but it always gives a 'not found' error message irrespective of the arguments I specify.
Is this a bug or a 'feature''?

Jan.

--
*Jan Bredenbeek*| Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net <mailto:j...@bredenbeek.net>

Found the bug. All the SER_* commands set the parameters through a Thing called 'ser_par_prt'. However, in the Q68 version it is called 'ser_prt' for some reason (because the Q68 has no PAR prt?). So the SER_* commands cannot find the Thing anymore. Now the next challenge is to rebuild SMSQ/E (for some reason SMSQEMake crashes at line 7810 with a 'not found' error).

Jan.

--
Jan Bredenbeek | Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net