I was just pointing out, to anyone interested, that there is a lot more one can do with this ;o) Obviously a myprog_bas program has to exist and be valid, and the exclamation mark was informative and not meant to be part of the command.
But EXEP 'SBASIC' should do what I presume you were trying to do.
Per