Hi,

On 23/04/2020 13:08, Thierry Godefroy via Ql-Users wrote:

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:10:13 +0200, Wolfgang Lenerz via Ql-Users wrote:

I don't feel it necessary to release a new version of SMSQE for this.
Err... I do need the corresponding sources, so that I can patch them (I need
a delay on boot for the hard disk, else it won't cold-boot on it) and burn
Very interesting, is a common problem using compressed SMSQe Rom with normal HD ? Could be this a value parametrized ?   Well I am curious to know what you did, can be this module published ?
the resulting re-compiled ROM in the Q60 EPROMs...

Thanks in advance for publishing them.