BUG FIX!

Morning All,

while investigating bit fields - for a different project altogether - I found a bug in Issue 5 of the eComic. On Page 28, section 4.2.1 I mention that a two bit wide bit field, in bits 5 and 6 of a register would be specified as {26:2}. That was correct if I was looking at a two bit wide bit field in bits 5 and 4. I should have specified it as {25:2}.

I've corrected the PDF in the releases area at https://github.com/NormanDunbar/QLAssemblyLanguageMagazine/releases/tag/Issue_5 if you need a corrected version. I'll upload the code at some point shortly.

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. Issue 8 is well under way. For certain values of "well"!

--
Norman Dunbar
Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd

Registered address: