Hi QLers,

Yes, I'm still enjoying the Sinclair hobby. Just last week I took a bunch of
QLs to the office, where we are currently having a design and production
review of our top-seller product, an AIO POS-PC with Touch-Screen. In the
kick-off session I used those QLs to give my team a bold view of what is
good design and what bad, and that the same design faults are being made
over and over again.

After work, before packing all the QL stuff away, I used the scenery to shot
a purely QL related Design and Production Review video. Here it is:
https://youtu.be/TEgOUTnGQYQ

QL forever!

Cheers, Urs
http://sinclairql.net/about_urs.html