While the mood is with me, I manage to get through a box or 3
that has been tucked away for years.

Decided I could tackle the task once again the other day, and
after the first box, settled for a smaller one as the last one today.

FOUND:  Knew I had the stuff, but a 'one of the top 10 life
disasters' interrupted the using of these and I never returned
to QL'ing like I used to.

1:  Aurura COMPLETE, still in its padded envelope

This has been never been used since bought new.
(It's a electron Virgin)

Any market for this?

--
Paul Holmgren