John Alexander via Ql-Users wrote:
>  On a slight aside I've been talking to Carsten Strotmann a Forth and 68K
> retro machine aficionado
> He runs a website dedicated to the 68K and has a meeting once a
> month on a developer orientated topic!
> https://m68k.info/

I didn't know this, interesting. Especially as they are apparently
succeeding in getting LLVM to output 68k code. That means that
eventually the clang compiler could cross compile to 68k and we really
could use an up-to-date C (cross-)compiler.

The FreePascal developer was very pleased with the positive feedback
and is willing to invest more time into the QL port, this is very
exciting, too.

Cheers, Marcel