Hi Wolfgang,

> I've written a UDP (only) ethernet driver for the Q68, and a TFTP
> file exchange programs (for the Q68, emulators and also some TFTP
> server/client software for PCs/Macs).

Many thanks! Love running your TFTP server on my Q68 for file
exchange with the PC and my second Q68. Especially that executables
can be easily transferred using the XTcc flag is very comfortable.

Saves a lot of SD card handling for file transfer. And although QL
network for the Q68 is nice, ethernet feels like a different league
in terms of speed.

Can your TFTP server theoretically also run on Martin's ethernet/UDP
driver?

All the best
Peter