What a QL weekend!

In sequence, that's was highlight number four...

Marcel wrote:
> QPC1 went on sale in 1996, almost 25 years ago. Talk about commitment!
Yes, that's commitment & dependability!
Thumbs Up!

> It's become sort of a tradition to make QPC2 releases on the birthday
> of my daughter: exactly 7 years ago QPC2 became free, exactly 4 years
> ago I released the last version and today I can finally present QPC2
> v5!
Happy Birthday to Marla!

And many thanks for the present, QPC2v5!

> It has been a gruesome push to make the exact date, but thanks to
> Wolfgang Lenerz for making my time plan possible!
I know that type of stories so well, I tend to deliver best results with a
fixed deadline, either set by myself with a special date (Birthdays are good
ones) or set by the customer.

> Read up on the details here:
>
> https://www.kilgus.net/2021/01/24/a-sign-of-the-apocalypse-qpc2-v5-is-
> here/