Hi Wolfgang,

It appears that most of the library files are missing in the Java 8 .zip file. SMSQmulator refused to start and gave an 'INI file error' on the Java 8 version. I could fix this by copying the files in the lib directory from the Java 11 version.

A more serious bug is that the tcp device now doesn't appear to work. When I tried to start QBOX as telnet server it failed to open the tcp channel with a 'not found' message. Using tcp as client also failed.
Could it be that implementing udp support has broken the tcp device?

Regards, Jan.