Gentlemen

I should have written earlier but there you are! My impression is that
the track itself is in good order and that the same is true of the coach
bodies and seats. The tools for maintaining and erecting the track were
present. To my mind the only question marks are against the coach bogies
which must surely be due an overhaul (particularly if the coaches were to
be included in any sale) and the braking capacity of the train
(especially if hauled by a steam loco with no brakes of its own -
electric locos stop quite quickly when the power is cut).

Anyway thanks to you all for the work involved. If anyone is interested
on Tuesday we could try out Pop on the track.

Christopher