Op 7/05/2021 om 17:55 schreef Dilwyn Jones via Ql-Users:
On Fri, 7 May 2021 at 13:35, François Van Emelen via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:
Op 7/05/2021 om 14:10 schreef Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users:
François Van Emelen via Ql-Users wrote:
INSTR gone?

The function can still be used but is no longer present in 'EXTRAS. How is that
possible?
It's not an instruction and was never listed in EXTRAS. The same way
"AND" is not listet, or "TO".

Marcel
I wonder if you were thinking of the INSTR_CASE extension in SBASIC?
That did, and still does, show up in the EXTRAS listing.

Dilwyn

Hi Dilwyn,

No, I meant 'INSTR' but I completely forgot fonctions are not present in 'EXTRAS':stupid of me, of course.

'WHERE' and 'EXISTS' can't detect function either.

INSTR_CASE is present in 'EXTRAS' as it is an instruction.

I never used INSTR_CASE as it didn't do its job in Qliberated Executables. ( many years ago).

Isn't the fact that functions are difficult to detect a problem for utility 'Namecheck'?

Sorry for my late reply, but yesterday end of the afternoon I had to go the the vaccination center to get my second 'shot'.

Have a fine weekend,

François Van Emelen