Hi,

in my experience, this is often caused by a Basic extension not
resetting the stack correctly. This generally seems to be the case
either when a keyword changes the value of an entry parameter, to make
it into a return parameter, or when a function returns a value (very
often a string).

But without having a complete program to test, this will be difficult to
find out.

Regards

Wolfgang