Op 8/12/2021 om 17:50 schreef Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users:

About the problems running Qtimage from Ramx_. Just a thought, Why don’t
you use the HOME-thing, that would make the program more versatile, I
think,

I regularly use THINGS FOR THE HOUSE
That's not the problem.

I have merged 3 pic-files (2 large & 1 small) without a problem, It took
minutes,,, but it worked.

Unfortunately we are pushing the QPC2 limit.
Let's not forget that it emulates a 68020

This wasn't a negative comment; I only meant that QTimage could do it.

Tests

Image

Zoom OK

Resize OK

Border OK

Colours

This is another kettle of fish,

This is another kettle of fish means 'much more difficult, more complicated'

I'm not sure I understand this part. I translated it with google translate
but I didn't understand exactly what you mean (in that menu)
My fault, unfortunately my English sucks

To avoid a new menu popping up, you ought to replace all occurences of
scale

-256 to +256 with -255 to +255 and keep the loose item ‘ok’ unavailable
until the correct values are entered,

Entering wrong values are sometimes corrected by the program but not
always. Wrong values allow the popup of a new menu ( see Filter →Pixel).
But this behaviour seems unpredictable here, at least to me. So make it
impossible to use values that are out of range .

Make it impossible to enter wrong values for all the other colour items.

I think I have found the problem: not that difficult after all.

Try this:

1. load an image

2. choose Colours

3. choose Brightness

4. put the mouse pointer over the editable loose item

5. Press the right button of the mouse

6. a new menu will pop up.

See attachment

So, make sure the user can't leave the Brightness  with a   DO on an editable loose item.

This behaviour is the same for all Colours items.

There is another problem with Export/Save with name: you should add a '_' or a '.' before the extension, else the file will be saved without a valid extension.

Have a fine evening.

François