Hello all,

After a few decades ? - I decided to see if I can get my QL running again.
Unfortunately it has multiple issues, which I'll get to at some point.

I remembered though I had an ISA card called I believe a QX40? I do remember
vaguely using this, probably in the 90s at some point.

I've dusted it off and its now installed in an old Athlon PC that happened to
have an ISA slot. I've got DOS installed and all seems good.

However I have struggled to find the software. I do have the original disks but
they are unreadable.

I've had a look around the net but not really found any hits for this device.

Any clues pointers?

One thing that is a bit mysterious with the QX40 card is there are two 3.5mm
(?) sockets on the rear panel. Any idea what they are for?

Thanks.

Ian