Phoebus Dokos and Malcolm Lear have been busy.

Version 6.03 of Lear PCBCad is now on my website. This program now
contains experimental Q40 hi-colour line drawing routines, but as
Malcolm does not have a Q40 to test it on, he'd appreciate feedback
from anyone who tries it on a Q40 or any hi-colour platform.

As you may have heard already, Phoebus Dokos has set up a mirror of my
website in the USA. This should give faster access for north American
QLers, especially at peak periods. I have tried to ensure that all the
links from page to page and to graphics on the website are relative
URLs, so you shouldn't find yourself skipping from site to site when
you follow links from page to page.

Phoebus has also indulged in some graphic design (I think that's his
occupation?) and contributed a new suggestion for a QL logo, and I
must admit I like it. Maintains the red, white and black windows of a
typical QL monitor screen, but in a rather nice layout which should
not infringe on a certain clothing manufacturer's logo discussed
recently on the mailing list.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]