Version 4 Release 10 of Turbo Compiler is now available from the Other
Software Page on my website. George Gwilt lists the following changes
to previous versions:

1. The BAUD command can now take more than 1 parameter, as required to
work with the independent baud rates allowed by SMSQ/E.

2. CONTINUE is now accepted. Previously it was rejected with the
cryptic error message "End Of Statement Expected"

3. END_WHEN is now accepted as an alternative to END WHEN (useful for
QLers using pre-JS QLs)

4. Trailing windows have been eliminated

Further details in the UPDATE_TEXT file with the compiler on my
website.

http://www.soft.net.uk/dj/software/other/other.html

--
Dilwyn Jones