>>I received that message on 15 oct. I transferred existing Beginners'
>Club site ring information to
>>the new  WebRing servers but left the old html segment in BC pages.
>In this way the Ring still
>>functions.
>
>I tried going to the link they gave, I entered my ID number and
>password and it promptly gave an error.
And of course, I went and entered it in the webmaster's boxes, how do
I manage to break software all the time :-(

Anyway, second attempt and it worked fine. In case any of the dozen or
so sites on this ring have problems:

Goto the http://edit.webring.yahoo.com/cgi-bin ....etc address they
gave you.

You need 3 bits of information which you can get from the email you
got from [EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject line 'The Quantum Ring
submission' when you joined. You'll need to know the Site ID number,
the Ring ID title, and the password you gave at the time.

Go down to the bottom half of the page and enter the three items then
click on the Transfer button and follow prompts from there if you wish
to change the details (I kept mine the same as they were).

As Andrea Carpi said, leave the HTML fragment on your website alone if
you are not changing ring details. If you are, you need to follow the
instructions on changing the html fragment.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]