In article <32TOOB9JGSNA6VC0UT52GCDCXV3XJE.3c31cc89@towero>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Andrea Carpi) wrote:

> Euro

Thanks for this, it is super.  Is there any possibility of adding the
currencies that remain outside the Euro.  I appreciate that this involves
an exchange rate but it would be useful for those of us who do masses of
travelling.

One other small point, the first time I tried to get this I ended up with
a zip file called Euro, a mere 900K in size which has several zip files
inside each relating to a city in Europe.  Unzipping any of these shews
that the files are .prc which are intended for a Palm.  Very useful for me
since I do a lot of travelling and do have a Palm.

TIA & Regards,

Peter Fox