Hi again...

I've received a couple of emails from people, and it's made me a bit
worried. People are asking me if they should hold off the purchase of an
upgrade, or Q60, based on something that may be released in the future.

Not I, not anybody, knows when things will be released. When they are, the
next best thing will be right around the corner.

If you're thinking of buying a Q40 or Q60, go buy one! Don't hold off for
6 or 12 months for some mystery product. Don't hold out for a new IDE
interface if you can get a 2nd hand one from a dealer.

We don't know when, or even if, any project will happen, until the boxed
card is sat on a dealer's shelf. Don't gamble on that uncertainty. Go buy
your upgrades.

That was a public service announcement from me.

Dave
ql.spodmail.com