At 08:34 μμ 31/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:
> > Oh I forgot.... were did you dug up (sic!) Grave Digger ???
>
>Good German band, released a very epic album about the wars between
>the English and the Scottish ("Tunes of war"). The "The clans are
>marching" song of it came on TV once (when there was still metal on
>TV...) and I immediately liked it. One has just to get used to the
>voice.
>
> > interesting choice of styles (I'm with ya buddy ;-) -Note: check ME out at:
> > www.mp3.com/silverrisc ) ....
>
>"Parental Advisory": "Lyrics: Dokos". Hehe.

Well since I am now a member of the ASCAP I had to add that... You know how
crazy things can get here with the "Christian Parents"... etc associations.
One has to be careful even if you just put something up with no intention
to be famous or anything... just for fun :-) (Fun could turn easily into
tears if I didn't include that an an overzealous parent saw it...)

>Nice rock indeed. Which one of the guys on the cover is you?
Well thanks :-)
Guess guess ;-) hehe Well if that helps I am sitting :-) (P.S) The girl in
the cover is a Greek-German model :-) (There's the German connection ;-)

Phoebus

>I lack to really know many older rock bands, but that's a hole I'm
>currently trying to fill.

Well Pink Cream 69 is one band you GOTTA hear.

> > all right and Running Wild (they are german aren't they?)
>
>Yes, and I just forgot them. Updated :)
>
>BTW: To all others and to remain a bit on topic, on the page is also
>the prove that I did indeed have real QL hardware once ;-)
>
>Marcel

Haha maybe you should start writing a Windows Emulator for the Q60... that
way you'll get once more real QL hardware and do what you know best ;-)

Phoebus