Just to add a little something to my previous announcement,
The next version will have also support for RLL encoded BMPs... and auto
select of conversion method according to colour depth (currently the code
supports only 24 bit colour)

Also in the works right now (I'll get to the fonts too but right now I've
been named official translator of Opera so I'm kinda racing to finish the
damn thing)

A BGIMAGE type of command, with the difference that it will be able to
display on screen and at the point we want RLL encoded BMP files at all
colour depths (if it is 24bit of course it will be slow :-))

That's it,

Phoebus