Hi all,

Well, the EtherIDE board is coming along slowly. Devices have been
selected and layouts discussed. This will be a very busy little board,
with overlaps and a few engineering challenges. The provisional spec is
quite impressive, but we may have to drop one of two design options that
conflict because of the amount of space they take up.

Remember, this board will mimic, and be software/driver compatible to the
Goldfire board, as far as that is possible to do with a machine that's
still being developed.

Sorry I've been a little quiet lately, I've been concentrating on matters
closer to home. Now those matters are behind me, I will be devoting more
time and energy to this project with Nasta.

If anyone has any questions or ideas, they can email me privately.

Also, ql.spodmail.com is coming along slowly. I'm still working on the
interactive SBasic manual, which will have cross-version comparisons. The
main thing hampering me is lack of information/manuals...

Take care all...

Dave
ql.spodmail.com