On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Tony Firshman wrote:

> >>I'm building a powered backplane which will take power from a switched
> >>mode PSU. Such things as 50/60Hz and voltages won't be an issue.
> ... and that is what Mplane and Qplane have done from day one of course.

Like I said, this is a one-off with a couple of differences - it's a
butterfly design, to keep the traces *really* short, and it'll have test
points on an extra connector. By one off, I mean there will be only one.
Not for sale. No more emails please. If you want a backplane, Tony has
some very nice ones at good prices.

Dave
ql.spodmail.com