Hi all,

Thanks to Phoebus, I am now in possession of a US QL. It's S13-003595, and
it has all it's little rubber feet, and every plastic cover. I am guessing
from the sticker on the back that it may never have even been opened. The
keys show no wear or shininess.

Now I just have to wait for the PSU!

I also received four microdrive cartridges (you would not believe the
reaction of my American co-workers. They usually say "Oh they are so cool.
When did they come out?" and when I say "1983, in England" they're usually
nonplussed.

I also got a SQB with 512K expanderam. I've examined them carefully and am
quite certain these are ones I personally assembled back in '87 or
thereabouts.

So, the chase is joined...

Dave
ql.spodmail.com